FREE ONLINE COURSE OFFERINGS
PREVENTION OF ALCOHOL AND DRUG ABUSE IN THE MARITIME SECTOR (PADAMS)
- First 24 Participants will be accommodated and shall receive in
- their emails the Google Classroom Link
- It is recommended to use Gmail accounts.
- Participants using Smartphone are advised to download the Google Classroom and the Google Meet App in Google play Store
- It is advisable to have earphones/ headsets for clearer audio
- Participants must Join the Classroom on time and must be present on the Google meet at the time of the schedule.
- 1.5 x 1.5 ID picture (white background with a computerized name tag, in uniform for marine graduate and plain white Polo for Non-Marine graduate) shall be uploaded upon registration
- Post Training Evaluation (PTE) is required as a basis for the release of your certificate.
- Registration will end 24 hours before the actual start of class for a certain schedule.
- Interaction/ class participation is encouraged.
- During the Online meeting/ Webinar (Google Meet), all participants microphone will be muted, for participants to raise his/her comments, you may need to inform the instructor thru chat message to be acknowledged before you un-mute your microphone and start talking.
- Mute microphones after talking in order not to disrupt the session.
- It is always important to ensure that you have a reliable internet connection in order to successfully finish the course